International Yoga Teacher
Online Yin Yoga Teacher Training
Finally, after many requests and popular demand, our Yin Yoga teacher training course now is now Online!
Join Taryn and Yann as you dive deeper in to the Science of Yin. Learn how to apply this incredible practice to work on such a deep level to release tension and stress, prevent injury and promote recovery.
- 64 poses
- Ready to teach sequences
-Videos, modules & quizzes
The scientific teachings of Yin Yoga.
- Our courses and teachers are accredited with the international body of Yoga Alliance. Log 50 hours YACEP.
This online Yin Yoga teacher training gave me a deeper insight into the practice of Yin Yoga. I feel I have the knowledge to safely deliver a Yin class, ensuring my students are safe and being able to offer adjustments with props to support my students. There were fully comprehensive anatomy modules that delve into all areas of human anatomy, with a particular focus on the ‘why’ of Yin which was really interesting. Both Taryn and Yann have built a strong online program whereby you can learn at your own pace – this was great for me as yoga is my passion and not (yet) my full time career! It really gives you a good understanding of the practice of Yin Yoga. There was online support where needed and the interface was really easy to navigate. Thank you Loka Yoga School!
– Josephine Lynch (United Kingdom)
The most in depth, self-paced Breathwork Training available online!
A truly transformational experience as you are empowered with knowledge on embracing and controlling your breath - everything you have is right under your nose...you just need to know how to use it!
- Breathing Fundamentals
- Advanced anatomy on the breath
- Videos demonstrating how to perform every technique
- Full length guided practices
- Including Pranayama, Circular Breathing, Holotopric Breathwork and Rebirthing
Our courses and teachers are professional Breathwork Facilitators and also accredited with the international body of Yoga Alliance. Log 20 hours YACEP.
Loka Yoga School’s Yin Yoga training includes extremely thorough description – both on a theoretical and practical level – with comprehensive explanations, from very knowledgeable experts. I loved the quizzes throughout, the in-depth poses and the beautiful sounds in the background of the practice classes were a bonus too! I am glad that I dedicated myself to the course. I gained useful knowledge and really enjoyed the experience and journey.
– Andrea Szilagyi (France)
Comprehensive Meditation Training. Join us and learn how to control your mind, control your emotions, control your life. Discover this amazing Meditation Buffet, as we take you on a journey to experience all meditation techniques with an introduction, explanation and guidance of each style!
- History of meditation and 25 techniques
- Guided meditation practices
- Meditation Scripts
- Videos, presentations and lectures!
- Including over 25 techniques, guided videos, audio meditations, lectures, presentations and modules to assist you every step of the way.
Our courses and teachers are accredited with the international body of Yoga Alliance. Log 10 hours YACEP.
Thank you for such a wonderful Yin Yoga teacher training course. The lessons were enjoyable, informative and easy to understand. I loved the Yin classes and explanation of all the different poses. The breakdown of the anatomy made it easier to understand and the quizzes helped to bring it all together. I’d highly recommend any yogis to complete this course to further their yoga awareness, understanding and knowledge. Thank you.
– Camille Josiane Frizzell (England)
200-hour International Yoga Teacher Training
2021 Course Dates:
April 4 - May 1
June 1 - 27
August 2 - 28
Our globally recognised courses in Bali offer an opportunity to combine the lush beauty and healing energy of the island; amazing nature, the best beaches, good food, surf locations and an authentic and deeply moving Yoga Teacher Training program.
Our courses and teachers are accredited with the international body of Yoga Alliance.
2022 Course Dates:
March 1 - 27
April 4 - 30
July 4 - 30
August 1 - 27
November 14 - Dec 10
Joining Loka Yoga’s Yoga Teacher Training is the best gift I have ever given to myself!
I cannot thank you enough for the wonderful time we had and for the transformation. It quite literally changed my life.
– Marie J (Denmark)
Why join Loka Yoga for your next teacher training course?
Our team of expert instructors have had the honor of training students from all over the world. Our love, passion, dedication and devotion to yoga has shaped our program to be an authentic yoga teacher training, rooted in ancient Indian history.
With a curriculum formulated to elevate your understanding of yoga, expand your spiritual knowledge, and maximize your teaching potential, you are sure to graduate from our program feeling confident in your ability to share the joy of yoga with others.
Our lead yoga teachers are comprised of a highly educated, diverse team with many years of teaching experience. We also immerse our students in the vibrant local culture of Bali by offering guided tours and excursions.
One of the best things about training with us at Loka Yoga School is the exposure to all aspects of the yogic lifestyle, as well as various yoga styles.
In our teachings we go beyond knowledge borrowed from books. We explore the deep meaning of the practice, focusing not only on the physicality of the practice, but also on it’s effect on the mind and spirit.
For us Yoga is a science for creating inner union and inner wellbeing. While we focus mostly on the traditions of Hatha, Vinyasa and Yin, we also incorporate Astanga, Iyengar yoga, Power yoga, Sivananda yoga, AcroYoga, and Partner yoga classes.
We understand that peoples’ bodies are different and will benefit from different practices; some a more active vinyasa, while for others the slower, meditative Hatha style will be better for their mind and body. We want to prepare you to teach in the style which will best serve you in the future.
At the end of this yoga teacher training, you will receive the internationally certified Loka Yoga School and Yoga Alliance certificate from our accredited and reputable Bali yoga school. This means you will become a part of the alumni of students who we are proud to provide references for, should you choose to interview for a teaching position anywhere in the world.
Our students are regarded highly as we are a fully legal, established school with a top-ranking curriculum exceeding the minimum requirements.
The freedom and openness of our program will allow you to experiment with asanas from different yoga traditions, choosing to follow whichever you please, or perhaps even creating your own style!
There is no other place quite like Bali to study yoga, and there is no other yoga school quite like Loka Yoga!
When and where is the next
Yoga Teacher Training Course ?
2021 Course Dates:
April 4 – May 1
June 1 – 27
August 2 – 28
March 1 – 27
Entire 50 hour training available ONLINE NOW!
What do we do during our Yoga
Teacher Training course?
- Teach you techniques to cleanse your body with traditional yogic practices and nutrition
- Answer all those questions that have accumulated while practicing on your mat
- Increase your physical strength and flexibility through asana
- Improving your postural alignment and technique in each pose – the foundation of safety in yoga
- Reset your habits and learn the most effective and safe way to practice and teach
- Learn how different bodies adopt these asanas and see all the variations of each pose
- Breath awareness: the REAL yoga!
- Refresh your body and mind to increase your physical, mental and spiritual health
- Develop a relationship with your breath, the root of everything
- By the end of this program, you will have a deep connection with you breath that will be the base of your practice
- Learning key techniques to begin the journey of the breath
- Tools, techniques, anatomy and philosophy that will stay with you for life
- Pranayama is the heart beat of the practice
- Help you to develop awareness of your body and mind
- Improve your concentration and deepen your meditation practice
- Calm the fluctuations of the mind; the greatest benefit of the practice of yoga
- Learn various meditation techniques and find the style that reasonates with you
- Providing you with the confidence to teach meditation to others
- Daily meditation is apart of the course and schedule
- Understand the philosophy and science behind meditation to become more connected and spired
- We will take you back to where it all began, so you can fully understand the practice
- Practicing a deeper and more connected relationship with yoga, both on and off the mat
- Learn about the different Hindu deitiesthat show up in the asana and mantras
- Increase your confidence for teaching others
- The information and answers within the knowledge and Yoga Philosophy are transformative
- Finding the voice of a teacher
- Providing you with the tips and tools required to stand in front of a class and teach yoga, meditation and pranayama
- Effective language, alignment cues, pace, projection and quality instruction
- Mentoring and guidance to teach your own 30-minute and 60-minute class to put the teachings in practice
- Provide inspiration for you to become a better yoga teacher
- Guiding you through the vital parts of the human body to take your practice to the next level
- Simple, fun and enjoyable presentations on the 11 systems in the human body
- Guidance and teachings from a professional nurse who can answer all your questions (and tell a few stories!)
- Providing you with the knowledge and tools to understand the benefits, contra-indications and risk areas of each pose
- Intelligent, creative and informed sequencing is a focus in our training
- Breaking down the basics of how to effectively sequence a class and guide an experience on the mat
- Create a safe, supportive environment for you to explore your heart and mind
- Learning how to build on a peak pose or a theme
- Emphasis on understanding the importance of linking postures to brig you to a place where a peak expressions can be explored in a safe and integrated way
- Modifications, variations and adjustments to help bring your whole class into a successful experience
- Assist you in your desire to uncover your true self
What will you gain from our course?
- A new perspective and worldview
- The knowledge to teach various styles of yoga to a variety of populations
- A body nourished with healthy food
- The knowledge of how to maintain your health through natural methods
- The confidence to share the joy of yoga with others
- The discipline to conduct yourself in a manner that is consistent with the Yamas and Niyamas
- An internationally recognized Yoga Teacher Certification
- A priceless experience and a lifetime of memories!
Our Yoga Teacher training courses include:
- Accommodation at our exclusive venue
- Daily breakfast
- Special welcome gift pack
- Course material
- All course activities, workshops and classes
- Optional additional activities outside of the course (location dependant)
- Daily meditation, pranayama and mantra chanting classes
- Daily 2-hour morning asana practice: hatha/ vinyasa, restorative/ yin, power yoga, Yin & Yang, Yoga Nidra
What a day during the 200-hr YTT program will look like...
(including meditation, pranayama and asana)
· 08:30 Buffet style breakfast
· 09:30 Yoga Anatomy
· 11:00 Yoga Asana Posture Lab workshop
· 12:30 Free time
· 14:30 Alignment workshop
(building confidence in your own personal practice and teaching)
· 16:00 Yoga Philosophy
· 18:00 Free time
Yoga Teacher Training
Certified 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Evaluation & Certification
- Assessments will be based on written as well as practical evaluation.
- Student conduct will be a part of the assessment criterion.
- Evaluation will be carried out only for those students who have a minimum of 90% attendance.
Yoga Alliance Certifications in Bali - RYT 200
Yoga Teacher Training - Code of Conduct
- The Loka Yoga Teacher Training program is rooted in the ancient wisdom of yoga. We make the greatest effort to uphold a code of conduct dictated by the heart. and request our students to do the same.
- Maharishi Patanjali, the originator of the Yoga Sutras described certain modes of behaviour supportive of the spiritual practice, put into modern terms we can say that your time with us should be guided by the following values: Non-violence (physical, mental and emotional), Honesty, Self-Responsibilty, Compassion, dedication to the practice.
- In order to successfully complete our course and be certified as a Loka Yoga Teacher, you must particiapte in 90% of classes, though we do allow absences due to valid reasons such as illness Please be prepared to immerse yourself in the studies.
- Please be advised and remember that we will be living in practicing within a sacred location in India, a country that is very traditional in it´s code of conduct, we will ask our students to adopt and respect the local behavioral custums.
Refund Policy for International Pre-Registered Teacher Training YTT 200
All applicants are advised to carefully consider the time and resources required for the course before forwarding the application for the teacher training course. Upon registering for a yoga teacher training course or workshop, payment is due within 48 hours to secure your place. The deposit submitted with the application is not refundable. Once payment has been made, cancellation with refund or exchange may occur up until 90 days prior to the yoga teacher training course, with a 20 percent administration fee deducted. In the event a refund is agreed to be issued, payment will be made following the scheduled commencement date of the course. No refunds are given 60 days prior to the course start date. We will not refund or give credit for any missed sessions within a training or workshop. We are not responsible for any missed classes whether it be health related due to sickness or accidents. Cancellation requests must be submitted by email, from the student registered to attend the course.
Course cancellation will only occur if there is an “Act of God” or environmental disaster deemed dangerous for the health and safety of the students. If the course is cancelled, tuition will be either reimbursed or credited to use towards a future training. We therefore recommend that all applicants carefully examine their upcoming obligations so that they may be able to devote their full attention to the teacher training program.
Deposit for Teacher Training Programs and Courses
Cancellation of the course
In case of a cancellation performed by Loka Yoga School, due to any unavoidable circumstances, tuition fees or booking amount will either be refunded to the student or the student will be able to register for a future scheduled training. It does not apply to cancellations done due to misconduct or unlawful activity performed by a student during a course.
We hold all rights to refuse or cancel admission without explanation in case of a serious misconduct or unlawful activity by any student on or off the premises of the course location.