100-hour Teacher Training Immersion
*This course has been rescheduled due to COVID-19
What a day on the Immersion will look like...
· 06:30 Daily yoga practice (including meditation, pranayama and asana)
· 08:30 Buffet style breakfast
· 09:30 The Human Body/ Yoga Anatomy
· 11:00 The Art of Teaching/ Sequencing/ Adjustments
· 12:30 Lunch break and free time
· 14:30 Alignment workshop – building confidence in your own personal practice and teaching
· 16:00 Yoga Philosophy
· 18:00 Lunch break and free time
Course only option: US$ 849
Private room option: US$ 1249
The amazing retreat includes:
On site, enjoy the beautiful swimming pool, garden areas, exquisite yoga shala and gazebo with the most incredible views and blissful areas for meditation. We will have the venue to ourselves to allow a safe space to dive deeper into self-knowledge. The breakfast buffet meals will all be prepared on-site by our qualified chefs (specialising in the finest quality vegan and vegetarian cuisine) and are highly nutritious. We have spent a lot of time designing a meal program that will give you everything you need to nourish and nurture your body and soul, to start each day with energy and vitality!
Dive deeper into your yoga practice as you enhance your skills and recharge in a supportive environment. Enjoy the food, tranquility, town and beaches in Canggu.
Join us on our next 200-hour yoga teacher training course in Bali, Indonesia. Take time to enjoy the nature and surf of this paradise as you journey into your practice and the study of yoga.
What to expect during our REFRESHER Yoga Teacher Training immersion?
- Revitalising your yoga teacher qualification and get assistance in your desire to uncover the yoga teacher within
- Increase your confidence for teaching others
- Refresh your memory, knowledge and skills in Asana, Anatomy and Philosophy
- Increase your physical strength and flexibility through asana
- Provide inspiration for you to become a better yoga teacher
- Create a safe, supportive environment for you to explore your heart and mind
- Elevate your energy and motivation
- Help you to develop awareness of your body and mind
- Refresh your body and mind to increase your physical, mental, and spiritual health
- Teach you techniques to cleanse your body with traditional yogic practices and nutrition
What will you gain from this Immersion?
- The confidence to TEACH YOGA and share the joy of yoga with others
- A deeper insight to Yoga Philosophy from teachers who have lived the yogic lifestyle in India, Bali and abroad
- The knowledge to teach various styles of yoga to a variety of populations
- Understanding The 4 Principles of Yoga and how to take various contributing factors into consideration to teach a powerful class
- The ability to sequence various styles of yoga to teach in a studio, workplace, private clients or a fitness centre environment
- Special additions to include in your class to enhance your student’s experience
- Experience classes and workshops to develop your understanding of how to become successful in teaching the art of yoga
- A book of sequences to practice and keep
- Additional hours to log with Yoga Alliance (for members of this association)
- A new perspective and worldview
- The confidence to share the joy of yoga with others
- The discipline to conduct yourself in a manner that is consistent with the Yamas and Niyamas
- A priceless experience and a lifetime of memories!
Yoga Teacher Training - Code of Conduct
- The Loka Yoga Teacher Training program is rooted in the ancient wisdom of yoga. We make the greatest effort to uphold a code of conduct dictated by the heart. and request our students to do the same.
- Maharishi Patanjali, the originator of the Yoga Sutras described certain modes of behaviour supportive of the spiritual practice, put into modern terms we can say that your time with us should be guided by the following values: Non-violence (physical, mental and emotional), Honesty, Self-Responsibilty, Compassion, dedication to the practice.
- In order to successfully complete our course and be cerified as a Loka Yoga Teacher, you must particiapte in 90% of classes, though we do allow absences due to valid reasons such as illness Please be prepared to immerse yourself in the studies.
All applicants are advised to carefully consider the time and resources required for the course before forwarding the application for the teacher training course. Upon registering for a yoga teacher training course or workshop, payment is due within 48 hours to secure your place. The deposit submitted with the application is not refundable. Once payment has been made, cancellation with refund or exchange may occur up until 90 days prior to the yoga teacher training course, with a 20 percent administration fee deducted. In the event a refund is agreed to be issued, payment will be made following the scheduled commencement date of the course. No refunds are given 60 days prior to the course start date. We will not refund or give credit for any missed sessions within a training or workshop. We are not responsible for any missed classes whether it be health related due to sickness or accidents. Cancellation requests must be submitted by email, from the student registered to attend the course.