Yoga Alliance accredited
International 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training in Bali
4 - 31 October
5 April - 1 May | 1 - 27 June | 2 - 28 August
all materials included!
Course only option: $2899
Private room option: $3799
- Daily 2-hour morning asana practice:
hatha/ vinyasa, restorative/ yin, power yoga,
Yin & Yang, Yoga Nidra
- Daily meditation, pranayama and mantra chanting classes
- Accommodation at our exclusive beachside yoga retreat centre in Canggu
- Buffet breakfast each day (Monday – Saturday)
- Comprehensive TTC Manual
- Course materials
- All course activities, workshops and classes
- Various additional activities outside of the course (Such as surfing, trekking and more)
- 2 practicums where you will practice teaching your peers and get invaluable feedback to immediately have the confidence to teach!
On site, enjoy the beautiful swimming pool, garden areas, exquisite yoga shala and gazebo with the most incredible views and blissful areas for meditation. We will have the venue to ourselves to allow a safe space to dive deeper into self-knowledge. The breakfast buffet meals will all be prepared on-site by our qualified chefs (specialising in the finest quality vegan and vegetarian cuisine) and are highly nutritious. We have spent a lot of time designing a meal program that will give you everything you need to nourish and nurture your body and soul, to start each day with energy and vitality!
Dive deeper into your yoga practice as you enhance your skills and recharge in a supportive environment. Enjoy the food, tranquility, town and beaches in Canggu.
Join us on our next 200-hour yoga teacher training course in Bali, Indonesia. Take time to enjoy the nature and surf of this paradise as you journey into your practice and the study of yoga.
What do we do during our Yoga Teacher Training course?
- Teach you techniques to cleanse your body with traditional yogic practices and nutrition
- Increase your physical strength and flexibility through asana
- Refresh your body and mind to increase your physical, mental and spiritual health
- Help you to develop awareness of your body and mind
- Increase your confidence for teaching others
- Provide inspiration for your to become a better yoga teacher
- Elevate your energy and motivation
- Create a safe, supportive environment for you to explore your heart and mind
- Improve your concentration and deepen your meditation practice
- Assist you in your desire to uncover your true self
What will you gain from our course?
- A new perspective and worldview
- The knowledge to teach various styles of yoga to a variety of populations
- A body nourished with healthy food
- The knowledge of how to maintain your health through natural methods
- The confidence to share the joy of yoga with others
- The discipline to conduct yourself in a manner that is consistent with the Yamas and Niyamas
- An internationally recognized Yoga Teacher Certification
- A priceless experience and a lifetime of memories!
What a day during the program will look like...
· 08:30 Delicious, wholesome breakfast
· 09:30 Yoga Anatomy workshop
· 11:00 Yoga Asana Posture Lab workshop
· 12:30 Lunch break and free time
· 14:30 Alignment workshop – building confidence in your own personal practice and teaching
· 16:00 Yoga Philosophy
· 18:00 Dinner break and free time
Evaluation & Certification
- Assessments will be based on written as well as practical evaluation.
- Student conduct will be a part of the assessment criterion.
- Evaluation will be carried out only for those students who have a minimum of 90% attendance.
Yoga Alliance Certifications in Bali - RYT 200
Yoga Teacher Training - Code of Conduct
- The Loka Yoga Teacher Training program is rooted in the ancient wisdom of yoga. We make the greatest effort to uphold a code of conduct dictated by the heart. and request our students to do the same.
- Maharishi Patanjali, the originator of the Yoga Sutras described certain modes of behaviour supportive of the spiritual practice, put into modern terms we can say that your time with us should be guided by the following values: Non-violence (physical, mental and emotional), Honesty, Self-Responsibilty, Compassion, dedication to the practice.
- In order to successfully complete our course and be cerified as a Loka Yoga Teacher, you must particiapte in 90% of classes, though we do allow absences due to valid reasons such as illness Please be prepared to immerse yourself in the studies.
Refund Policy for International Pre-Registered Teacher Training YTT 200
All applicants are advised to carefully consider the time and resources required for the course before forwarding the application for the teacher training course. Upon registering for a yoga teacher training course or workshop, payment is due within 48 hours to secure your place. The deposit submitted with the application is not refundable. Once payment has been made, cancellation with refund or exchange may occur up until 90 days prior to the yoga teacher training course, with a 20 percent administration fee deducted. In the event a refund is agreed to be issued, payment will be made following the scheduled commencement date of the course. No refunds are given 60 days prior to the course start date. We will not refund or give credit for any missed sessions within a training or workshop. We are not responsible for any missed classes whether it be health related due to sickness or accidents. Cancellation requests must be submitted by email, from the student registered to attend the course.