Yoga Alliance Certified Trainings
200 hour Teacher Training
Our Bali courses offer an opportunity to combine the lush beauty and healing energy of the ‘island of the Gods’ Bali. Nourished with homegrown organic food, immersed in nature, amazing surf and beaches, beautiful cafes and town and an authentic and deeply moving Yoga Teacher Training course.
This Yoga teacher training exceeded all of my expectations totally. It covered all aspects which I was seeking: having a wonderful comfortable place in Bali where I can focus on myself, yoga classes where my body has been challenged in a good and healthy way and learning more about the anatomy and philosophy of yoga. Training with Loka Yoga allowed me to grow, such that I feel comfortable to teach and also have the desire to share my light of yoga now!
– Tina K (Germany)
Our residential 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training courses include:
- Onsite accommodation (course-only option available)
- Nourishing breakfast
- Exclusive welcome pack
- Course materials
- All course activities, workshops, lectures and classes as well as BONUS!
additional activities outside of the course
- Daily meditation, pranayama and mantra classes
- Life changing Yoga Philosophy teachings
- In-Depth Yoga Anatomy education
- Daily morning asana practice experiencing most types of yoga, including;
hatha, vinyasa, yin, power yoga, Yin & Yang, Yoga Nidra
There is no better time to become a yoga teacher than NOW!
Professionally certified 200-hour yoga teacher training.
A unique opportunity to join us in Bali, study and practice yoga for 4 weeks whilst enjoying the natural beauty surrounding us.
Our internationally accredited yoga teacher training program will provide you with the credentials necessary to teach globally.
Not only will you dive deeper into your practice and immerse yourself in complete in-depth training into the yogic sciences, you will learn the art of teaching yoga asana and also gain a comprehensive understanding of the philosophy, lifestyle and techniques of yoga.
Evaluation & Certification
- Assessments will be based on written as well as practical evaluation.
- Student conduct will be a part of the assessment criterion.
- Evaluation will be carried out only for those students who have a minimum of 90% attendance.
Yoga Alliance Certifications in Bali – RYT 200
The yoga certificate courses offered by Loka Yoga include 200-hour fully residential hatha yoga teacher training programs. Whether you have knowledge of this ancient practice or you are just a beginner; here at Loka Yoga you will be able to develop your understanding of yoga to such an extent that you will in turn be able to teach yoga professionally. Our graduates can register with Yoga Alliance as registered yoga teachers RYT 200 as per their qualification.
Yoga Teacher Training – Code of Conduct
- The Loka Yoga Teacher Training program is rooted in the ancient wisdom of yoga. We make the greatest effort to uphold a code of conduct dictated by the heart. and request our students to do the same.
- Maharishi Patanjali, the originator of the Yoga Sutras described certain modes of behaviour supportive of the spiritual practice, put into modern terms we can say that your time with us should be guided by the following values: Non-violence (physical, mental and emotional), Honesty, Self-Responsibilty, Compassion, dedication to the practice.
- In order to successfully complete our course and be cerified as a Yoga Teacher, you must particiapte in 90% of classes, though we do allow absences due to valid reasons such as illness Please be prepared to immerse yourself in the studies.
- Please be advised and remember that we will be living in practicing within a sacred location in India, a country that is very traditional in it´s code of conduct, we will ask our students to adopt and respect the local behavioral custums.
Refund Policy for International Pre-Registered 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training (YTT)
All applicants are advised to carefully consider the time and resources required for the course before forwarding the application for the teacher training course. Upon registering for a yoga teacher training course or workshop, payment is due within 48 hours to secure your place. The deposit submitted with the application is not refundable. Once payment has been made, cancellation with refund or exchange may occur up until 90 days prior to the yoga teacher training course. In the event a refund is agreed to be issued, payment will be made following the scheduled commencement date of the course, minus the deposit. No refunds are given 60 days prior to the course start date. We will not refund or give credit for any missed sessions within a training or workshop. We are not responsible for any missed classes whether it be health related due to sickness or accidents. Cancellation requests must be submitted by email, from the student registered to attend the course. If the course is cancelled, without any future trainings of the same kind scheduled, tuition will be reimbursed. We therefore recommend that all applicants carefully examine their upcoming obligations so that they may be able to devote their full attention to the teacher training program.
Deposit for Teacher Training Programs and Courses
The deposit of $500.00 is non-refundable and the deposit will be required to secure your spot. Once your deposit is made, we will contact you regarding enrolment for the course. Accommodation, food, flights and transportation are not included in the course tuition.
Cancellation of the course
If Government laws and enforcements (including those related to COVID19 pandemic) prevent a training from taking place on the scheduled dates, Loka Yoga School will endeavour to reschedule the students to a future scheduled training date. Reschedule of training will be under the same arrangement as booked, without penalty to the student. In case of a cancellation performed by Loka Yoga School, due to any unavoidable circumstances, tuition fees or booking amount will be refunded to the student. It does not apply to the reschedule of a training due to external factors outside of the control of Loka Yoga School (including, but not limited to, Government enforcements, rules, regulations, lockdown, travel restrictions, or any other factors as a result of COVID19, a pandemic or other concern). It does not apply to cancellations done due to misconduct or unlawful activity performed by a student during a course.
We hold all rights to refuse or cancel admission without explanation in case of a serious misconduct or unlawful activity by any student on or off the premises of the course location.