11-12 MAY 2020
Our teachers will be your mentor and guide, helping you to achieve your goals!
Going deeper... where science meets spirituality
What a day on the Bootcamp will look like...
· 06:30 Daily yoga practice (including meditation, pranayama and asana)
· 08:30 Buffet style breakfast
· 09:30 The Human Body/ Yoga Anatomy
· 11:00 Free time
· 14:30 Alignment workshop – building confidence in your own personal practice
· 16:00 Yoga Philosophy
· 18:00 Free time
only US $1099
for full package
all materials included!
Course only option: $999
Private room option: $1399
The amazing retreat includes:
- 12-nights twin-share accommodation (private accommodation option available at extra charge)
- Buffet breakfast each day (Monday – Saturday)
- Course materials
- All course activities, workshops and classes
- Daily meditation, pranayama and mantra chanting classes
- Daily 2-hour morning asana practice:
hatha/ vinyasa, restorative/ yin, power yoga,
Yin & Yang, Yoga Nidra
- Yoga Philosophy discussions
- Opportunity for additional hours to log with Yoga Alliance
The breakfast buffet meals will all be prepared on-site by our qualified chefs (specialising in the finest quality vegan and vegetarian cuisine) and are highly nutritious. We have spent a lot of time designing a meal program that will give you everything you need to nourish and nurture your body and soul, to start each day with energy and vitality!
Dive deeper into your yoga practice as you enhance your skills and recharge in a supportive environment. Enjoy the food, tranquility, town and beaches in Canggu.
Join us on our next course in Bali, Indonesia. Take time to enjoy the nature and surf of this paradise as you journey into your practice and the study of yoga.
Check out our venue below!
What to expect during our Yoga Bootcamp?
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in Asana, Anatomy and Philosophy
- Increase your physical strength and flexibility through asana
- Provide inspiration for you to improve your own practice
- Create a safe, supportive environment for you to explore your heart and mind
- Elevate your energy and motivation
- Help you to develop awareness of your body and mind
- Refresh your body and mind to increase your physical, mental, and spiritual health
- Teach you techniques to cleanse your body with traditional yogic practices and nutrition
What will you gain from this Immersion?
- A deeper insight to Yoga Philosophy from teachers who have lived the yogic lifestyle in India, Bali and abroad
- Stronger understanding of your body, allowing you to experience yoga on a deeper level
- Experience various styles of yoga
- Experience classes and workshops to develop your understanding of the art of yoga
- Additional hours to log with Yoga Alliance (for members of this association)
- A new perspective and worldview
- A strong confidence in your own practice of yoga
- The discipline to conduct yourself in a manner that is consistent with the Yamas and Niyamas
- A priceless experience and a lifetime of memories!
Yoga Teacher Training - Code of Conduct
- The Loka Yoga Teacher Training program is rooted in the ancient wisdom of yoga. We make the greatest effort to uphold a code of conduct dictated by the heart. and request our students to do the same.
- Maharishi Patanjali, the originator of the Yoga Sutras described certain modes of behaviour supportive of the spiritual practice, put into modern terms we can say that your time with us should be guided by the following values: Non-violence (physical, mental and emotional), Honesty, Self-Responsibilty, Compassion, dedication to the practice.
- In order to successfully complete our course and be cerified as a Loka Yoga Teacher, you must particiapte in 90% of classes, though we do allow absences due to valid reasons such as illness Please be prepared to immerse yourself in the studies.
All applicants are advised to carefully consider the time and resources required for the course before forwarding the application for the teacher training course. The deposit submitted with the application is not refundable. However, in case of emergencies and other unavoidable circumstances, Loka Yoga, at its discretion permits students to go for any other scheduled course until January 2022. We therefore recommend that all applicants carefully examine their upcoming obligations so that they may be able to devote their full attention to the teacher training program.