Yin Yoga Teacher Training
20 - 25 July 2020
26 - 31 July 2020
10 - 15 August 2020
16 - 21 August 2020
What do we do during our Yin Yoga Teacher Training course?
- Show you the tools and techniques used to help others through Yin Yoga
- Lectures on philosophy, anatomy, teaching, mind, breath and energetics
- Preventing injury and promoting recovery
- Myofascial release
- Yin for athletes
- Yin for seniors
- Twice daily masterclass practices of signature sequences for you to experience your own body on a deeper level
- Pose breakdown workshops of the key Yin Yoga shapes
- Help you to develop awareness of your body and mind
- Increase your confidence for teaching Yin to others
What will you gain from our course?
- Yin yoga practice, twice daily
- The knowledge to teach Yin yoga to a variety of populations
- Deep understanding of the human anatomy and how to apply this in your teaching and personal practice
- Awareness of both the physical and subtle bodies
- Improving your meditation practice through Yin Yoga
- The confidence to share the joy of yoga with others
- The ability to shine as a Yin Yoga teacher, perfecting the art of creating and holding a safe space for students
- Understanding of how to sequence a transformative Yin Yoga practice
- A priceless experience and a lifetime of memories!
only US $599
for the full package!
Course only option: US$ 450
Private room option: US$ 799
- Accommodation twin-share at our yoga retreat and sanctuary in Canggu, Bali
- Breakfast each day
- Daily morning and afternoon asana practice
- Course materials
- All course activities, workshops and classes
- Daily meditation, pranayama and mantra chanting classes
- Expert workshops and lectures
- Specialised focus and attention on YOU
What a day during the program will look like...
· 07:00 Daily yoga practice (including meditation, pranayama and asana)
· 08:30 Breakfast
· 09:30 Understanding the Human Body
· 11:30 Lunch break & Free time
· 14:00 Theory of Yin Yoga (history, alignment, fascia, meridians)
· 16:30 Yin class (building confidence in your own personal practice and teaching)
· 18:00 Dinner break & free time
On site, enjoy the beautiful swimming pool, garden areas, exquisite yoga shala and gazebo with the most incredible views and blissful areas for meditation. We will have the venue to ourselves to allow a safe space to dive deeper into self-knowledge. The breakfast buffet meals will all be prepared on-site by our qualified chefs (specialising in the finest quality vegan and vegetarian cuisine) and are highly nutritious. We have spent a lot of time designing a meal program that will give you everything you need to nourish and nurture your body and soul, to start each day with energy and vitality!
Dive deeper into your yoga practice as you enhance your skills and recharge in a supportive environment. Enjoy the food, tranquility, town and beaches in Canggu.
Join us on our next 200-hour yoga teacher training course in Bali, Indonesia. Take time to enjoy the nature and surf of this paradise as you journey into your practice and the study of yoga.
Check out our venue below!
Evaluation & Certification
- Assessments will be based on written as well as practical evaluation.
- Student conduct will be a part of the assessment criterion.
- Evaluation will be carried out only for those students who have a minimum of 90% attendance.
Yoga Alliance Certification - Continued Education
The yoga certificate courses offered by Loka Yoga include fully residential Yin Yoga teacher training programs. Whether you have knowledge of this practice or you are just a beginner; here at Loka Yoga you will be able to develop your understanding of yoga to such an extent that you will in turn be able to teach yoga professionally. Our graduates can log these hours with Yoga Alliance as continued education as per their qualification.
Yoga Teacher Training - Code of Conduct
- The Loka Yoga Teacher Training program is rooted in the ancient wisdom of yoga. We make the greatest effort to uphold a code of conduct dictated by the heart. and request our students to do the same.
- Maharishi Patanjali, the originator of the Yoga Sutras described certain modes of behaviour supportive of the spiritual practice, put into modern terms we can say that your time with us should be guided by the following values: Non-violence (physical, mental and emotional), Honesty, Self-Responsibilty, Compassion, dedication to the practice.
- In order to successfully complete our course and be certified as a Loka Yoga Teacher, you must particiapte in 90% of classes, though we do allow absences due to valid reasons such as illness Please be prepared to immerse yourself in the studies.
- Please be advised and remember that we will be living in practicing within a sacred location in India, a country that is very traditional in it´s code of conduct, we will ask our students to adopt and respect the local behavioral custums.
Refund Policy for International Pre-Registered Teacher Training
All applicants are advised to carefully consider the time and resources required for the course before forwarding the application for the teacher training course. Upon registering for a yoga teacher training course or workshop, payment is due within 48 hours to secure your place. The deposit submitted with the application is not refundable. Once payment has been made, cancellation with refund or exchange may occur up until 90 days prior to the yoga teacher training course, with a 20 percent administration fee deducted. In the event a refund is agreed to be issued, payment will be made following the scheduled commencement date of the course. No refunds are given 60 days prior to the course start date. We will not refund or give credit for any missed sessions within a training or workshop. We are not responsible for any missed classes whether it be health related due to sickness or accidents. Cancellation requests must be submitted by email, from the student registered to attend the course.
Course cancellation will only occur if there is an “Act of God” or environmental disaster deemed dangerous for the health and safety of the students. If the course is cancelled, tuition will be either reimbursed or credited to use towards a future training. We therefore recommend that all applicants carefully examine their upcoming obligations so that they may be able to devote their full attention to the teacher training program.
Deposit for Teacher Training Programs and Courses
The deposit of US$ 500.00 is non-refundable and the deposit will be required to secure your spot. Once your deposit is made, we will contact you regarding enrolment for the course. Accommodation, food, flights and transportation are not included in the course tuition.
Cancellation of the course
In case of a cancellation performed by Loka Yoga School, due to any unavoidable circumstances, tuition fees or booking amount will either be refunded to the student or the student will be able to register for a future scheduled training. It does not apply to cancellations done due to misconduct or unlawful activity performed by a student during a course.
We hold all rights to refuse or cancel admission without explanation in case of a serious misconduct or unlawful activity by any student on or off the premises of the course location.